Did You Know?
- 2 in 3 homes will be the victim of a burglary over the next twenty years
- A residential burglary occurs every 15.1 seconds
- More than 50% of all felony murders occur during a burglary or robbery
- 90% of all break-ins involve the use of a door
- Average break-in takes 10 -11 minutes
- 85% of burglars are 14-21 years old
- 80% of burglaries are drug related
- 50% of burglars are someone you would recognize
- The avreage loss of a break-in is $2000
- The first place a burglar will go is the Master Bedroon (cash / jewelry)
- Over 50% of break-ins occur between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm
>> Thieves receive an average of 10% of the value of stolen goods
- Plans thoroughly
- Seeks high value items
- Targets specific items
- Can be gang related
- Widespread and thoughtless destruction
- Preys on women and children
- Preys on senior citizens
- Most dangerous
- Will burglarize on a dare.
- Has nothing to fear (dangerous)
Do You Need A Security System?
- Do you have children?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you travel?
- Are you away from your home during the day?
- During the night?
- Do you have valuables or sentimental items that cannot be replaced?
- Could you benefit from a reduction in your homeowners insurance?
- Do you have a second home?
- Do you have elderly parent or special needs person?
You are 400% less likely to be burglarized with a monitored ADT / NWS System