One of the most important decisions you will ever make is “who do you trust to protect your family and home”? ADT is by far the most trusted name. Together with Nationwide Security, you have the best of both world’s; World leader in security monitoring and the best local company to install and service your system.
- Established in 1874
- ADT is America’s #1 Security Company
- ADT helps protect the people and things you value most
- ADT has been in business since 1874
- ADT is larger than the next 99 competitors combined
- ADT has 6 redundant monitoring centers all inter-connected
- ADT helps protect 8 million homes
- ADT offers “always there” monitoring service
- ADT Protects over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies
- ADT offers superior service, reliability and advanced technology
- ADT adds value to your home
- ADT has systems to fit anyone’s budget
- ADT is recognized by most insurance agencies and qualifies you for a discount on your homeowners insurance in most cases
- ADT has over 1000 Dealer and corporate offices in the US
Call us at 720-542-9732 with any questions or to schedule your professional installation
Moving? If you move from your home more than two years after becoming an ADT customer, ADT will provide you with their special Premium Mover’s Package. This package includes a FREE ADT security system for your new home, PLUS an additional 10% discount on upgrades! (A value up to $749) Call 866-452-RELO to schedule your installation.
ADT will pay up to $500 of your insurance deductible in the event of a robberty, under certain circumstances. See certificate for details and file with your homeowner policy document.
ADT will make every available attempt to satisfy an installation, service or equipment problem that arises with the first six months as an ADT customer. If ADT is still unable to resolve the complaint or concern after exhausting all options available, ADT will refund the installation charge and/or monitoring fees paid during the initial six-month period.
Send this certificate to your insurance company to save up to 20% off your homeowner’s insurance with most insurance companies.